COVID-19 MARKET GUIDELINES
We are taking the following steps to keep our customers, vendors and staff safe and healthy:
1. All customers, staff and vendors should stay home if they feel sick or if a member of their family or production staff are not feeling well.
2. We encourage all customers to wear face masks. Vendors will be encouraged to wear face masks and gloves (both are required for food vendors).
3. A Public handwashing station will be available as well as sanitizer. Shoppers will be encouraged to wash their hands upon entry and exit from the market (and as often as you like in between).
4. PPE will be available in limited quantities, please bring your own masks and gloves if possible.
5. Vendor booths will be spaced farther apart to avoid crowding. Vendor displays will be modified to distance vendors and their products from the shopping public.
6. For now, the market will be a shopping destination, not a social gathering. Customers are invited to choose a designated shopper from their household and make a shopping list in advance. Please consider leaving children at home until restrictions ease.
7. Shoppers should shop with their eyes and allow vendors to handle all product.
8. Vendors may not offer samples.
9. All ready-to-eat food items will be packaged "to-go." No on-site consumption of food will be allowed.
10. We're working with vendors to create and enhance their online sales presence, allowing customers to pre-order and prepay with no-contact payment methods.
11. We'll add to and modify this list of strategies as the public health situation changes and as we learn of new best practices.
Thanks for your patience and patronage of local farmers and food businesses.
See our specials and coupons